Welcome to the January 2012 edition of Circus of the Spineless.
It's time to make New Year's Resolutions. If you are having difficulty generating some of your own, try these Circus of the Spineless Resolutions.
1. Take advantage of unexpected gifts, like an emperor shrimp.
2. Stop and watch the butterflies.
3. Pay attention to caterpillars.
4. Be vigilant for invertebrates out of season.
5. Get to know tiny spiders.
6. Take the road most traveled, like leafcutter ants.
7. Be as flexible as a neon flying squid.
8. Be environmentally responsible.
9. See the world, and Dicathais orbita egg capsules, with a bit of humour.
10. Learn to blend into your surroundings, especially if they change.
Video from Nothing Here But A Hole in the Ocean… at The Artful Amoeba